Mobil Special™ Oils are formulated from high quality base stocks combined with modern performance additives to give your engine the protection and the performance you expect under a wide variety of operating conditions.
Mobil Special Oils are available in five multi-viscosity grades: 10W-30, 20W-50.
Mobil Special 10W-30 meet the warranty requirements where an American Petroleum Institute (API) certified oil is specified. These viscosity grades are also classified by API as “Resource Conserving” engine lubricants, and meet or exceed the latest industry specification ILSAC GF-5 / API SN Plus. Those claims are backward compatible with earlier performance levels such as API SN, SM, SL, and SJ and previous ILSAC categories.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent engine cleanliness
- Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
- API SN Plus / Resource Conserving for Mobil Special and 10W-30
- Helps reduce engine wear and corrosion
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry specification (ILSAC GF-5 / API SN Plus: Mobil Special 10W-30)
- Easy cold starting
- Guaranteed protection with the Mobil Special Limited Warranty**