Mobilgrease XHP™ 220 greases are extended service lithium complex greases intended for a wide variety of applications and severe operating conditions. These greases were designed to outperform conventional products by applying cutting edge, proprietary, lithium complex manufacturing technology. They are formulated to provide excellent high temperature performance with superb adhesion, structural stability and resistance to water contamination. These greases have a high level of chemical stability and offer excellent protection against rust and corrosion. These greases feature high dropping points and maximum recommended operating temperature of 140º C (284°F). Mobilgrease XHP 220 greases are available in NLGI grades 00, 0, 1, 2 and 3 with an ISO VG 220 base oil viscosity.
Mobilgrease XHP 220 greases are designed for a wide range of applications including the industrial, automotive, construction and marine sectors. Their performance features make them ideal choices for operating conditions including high temperature, water contamination, shock loading and extended re-lubrication operations. Mobilgrease XHP 222 Special is an extreme pressure grease fortified with 0.75% molybdenum disulfide that provides protection from wear under conditions pivoting and other conditions that lead to loss of oil film.
Features and Benefits
- Helps assure proper lubrication and protection even in the most severe water exposure conditions
- Excellent grease tenacity,helps reduce leakage and extend re-lubrication intervals for reduced maintenance requirements
- Protection of lubricated parts even in hostile aqueous environments
- Helps extend grease life and enhance bearing protection in high temperature applicationshelping to reduce maintenance and replacement costs
- Reliable protection of lubricated equipment, even under conditions of high sliding with potential for extended equipment life and reduced unanticipated downtime
- Provides potential for inventory rationalization and reduced inventory costs